Cinema Sort

I Blog Cinema. I Fuckin' Live It. I Fuckin' Breathe It.

Monday, January 2, 2017

everyone, and I mean EVERYONE of note says that .....

Pablo Larrain has nailed Neruda in his biopic, ergo it must be fuckin' seen. 
Posted by Cinema Sort at 5:55 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Neruda, Pablo Larrain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Most Important Director EV-er

The Medium WILL endure!

get at me: cinemasort@gmail.com

Survive, Cinema! Survive! FUCK!

  • Movie Reviews - Los Angeles Times
    Julianne Moore and Paul Giamatti talk about the funniest scene you'll see in a movie this year
  • The Movie Blog
    Ship It or Source It? What Movie Sets Actually Bring
  • Film Comment
    The Film Comment Podcast: Venice 2026 #1: Twinning
  • The Large Association of Movie Blogs
    September MOTM Poll-Biopic
  • Filmmaker Magazine
    Spa Eclectics: At Karlovy Vary
  • Movie-Blogger.com
    Movie Review: The Invite (2026)
  • CinemaBlend Latest Content
    Mua túi ngủ văn phòng ở đâu TPHCM Hà Nội tốt?
  • cfi-icf.ca on reddit.com
    European Film Fest
  • What She Said
    What She Said: The Art of Pauline Kael screens at the Athena Film Festival
  • Animals Were Harmed: Hollywood's Nightmare of Death, Injury, and Secrecy Exposed | Hollywood Reporter Exclusive
    Research Documents
  • Writers Guild of America, West
  • Film Reviews | New York News, Food, Culture and Events | Village Voice
  • Museum of the Moving Image
  • Sight & Sound magazine | BFI
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.